Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gee Thanks!

Today as Owen and I were heading out the door to run errands I tripped and almost fell down the garage stairs (there's three) onto my face...and into the Explorer. It was a pretty exciting event for me, especially considering I'm usually not clumsy at all. Even more exciting was that I had Miriam in her carrier (this is my excuse for the clumsiness -- a 15 pound baby + a baby carrier = bad news for the wimpy mom). Luckily, I caught my balance and I didn't drop Miriam. Here's what was said next...

Me: Woah, that was close! Good thing I didn't drop Miri. That coulda been bad.
Owen: Eh, who cares if you drop her? At least she'll go straight to the Celestial Kingdom! You still need some work!

Ahh, thanks hon. That's so sweet of you. :)

Nice to see we're turning in to my parents...sarcastic and okay with it!

1 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

LOL that makes me laugh, i would have fallen flat on my face! Congrats on your little girl's tooth!