Miriam had her four month well-child check-up yesterday and everything is looking great. She's healthy (completely healed from whatever was ailing her last weekend), growing great and did quite well with the immunizations (all things considered, of course).
Here's the stats:
Weight: 14 lbs. 11.5 oz. (75th %ile)
Length: 25 1/2 inches (90th %ile)
When we were at the doctor on Friday, she weighed a little over 15 lbs. She lost some weight while she was sick and not eating very well. Maybe she really would have been in the 90th percentile for weight also! She's eating well now and is back on the rise. Either way, she's tall...dark...and beautiful!
I know she looks concerned a bit, but she's really just tired. She gets a bath before bedtime every night. It's her favorite time of day (the bath -- not the bedtime).
My sleeping angel. Aren't sleeping babies just the sweetest things ever?!
I tried to take another picture just in case that first one didn't look too great. I almost got caught! She did a reverse blink when the flash went. I figured I'd better stop while I was ahead. So I sneaked out of her room as fast and quietly as I could. Luckily she went right back to sleep.
Also, notice that her arms are not swaddled any more? She used to only sleep like this
But swaddling her arms was becoming quite the battle so we decided it was about time to end that phase of babyhood. Only problem was she couldn't sleep very well unless she was tightly wrapped. So we "weaned" her from the swaddle. We went from completely snuggled up, to one arm out, then to where she's at now...both arms free!
One arm out -- so cute
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Tall, Dark and Beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment