It's my birthday! And I am now a palindrome (the same forwards and backward) for one whole year -- 22. I've had a pretty fun day (other than being extremely tired due to my child being a stinker all night. She woke up just about every hour and a half. She hasn't done that since she was brand new!! I guess she knew it was my birthday and was just excited to see me so she could wish me a good one...no?) and even got out of school. It sure was nice of BYU-Idaho to cancel classes for my birthday. I must be pretty special. :) Here's the highlights from MY day.
Owen forgot my birthday. Okay, not really. We just got so busy in the morning that he forgot to say "Happy Birthday" although he knew it was my birthday and even made me a special yummy breakfast to celebrate.
Our friends Ryan and Kayla came down from Rexburg for a big birthday bash (Ryan's birthday was Saturday, the 24th). We went shopping at Ross and TJMaxx (I got Miriam a super cute flowered skirt in 18-24 month size to tuck away until Christmas -- it was 3 dollars!!). Owen made us his delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu and I made a cute caterpillar cake.
We finished the evening watching The Ultimate Gift (one of my new favorite movies) and eating cake. It was a nice relaxing day and the best part was spending it with Owen, Miriam and friends and getting lots of warm wishes from friends and family too. (Thanks Mom and Alicia for your special posts, oh and Mom again)!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Twenty-Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment