Around five p.m. last night I started to feel a cleaning itch coming on. Rather than run to the doctor to have him fix this rare, and sometimes deadly, disease, I figured maybe I could overcome it. Unfortunately for me, I didn't. Now, keep in mind, I'm not talking about the little cleaning itch that most people feel on a daily basis. Not the do-the-dishes-
scrub-the-toilet-dust-the-end-tables cleaning itch. This is the full-blown gut-the-refrigerator-and-pantry-organize-those-random-cupboards-scrub-
the-stove-with-a-toothbrush type of cleaning itch. Ever had one of these? I get them every so often, but not since my little 11:00 and 3:30 alarm clock was born. I've been to tired for this illness to kick in. But now it's back! So, I've been wearing my bleach outfit (What?! Doesn't everybody have a bleach outfit? What if I were to get a bleach spot on clothes I actually care about? They'd be ruined forever...thus, I have a bleach outfit) and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning like crazy. I better get back to work before the sickness wears off.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Cleaning Spree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are so funny. You can come to my house.... :)
Post a Comment