I've heard it said that everyone wants to get their moneys worth, except when it comes to education. In which case, most students are delighted when class is canceled or is let out early. I'll admit it...I'm one of these students. Especially lately. Owen's late afternoon class was canceled today (it's actually happened a couple times already this semester) and I was so excited about it. I do like school and I love to learn, but taking a baby around campus all day gets old...fast. I am really looking forward to the end of this semester (July 18 -- the 16th for me since I only have Monday, Wednesday classes) so we can get Miriam back to her routine and her crib. The sleep deprivation is definitely starting to show in her personality. She is always tired now and has been getting quite cranky. I sure am excited to have my happy, easy-going, angel baby back. Good sleep...here we come! Only seven more weeks! Luckily, this is the only semester we will have to drag her around campus. And in the meantime, I'll take all the canceled and shortened classes I can get!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment