Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Toys!

Miriam has really taken to her toys lately. I love watching her play with them and chew on them. It is fun to be working in the kitchen and hearing the rattle or plastic rings shake and clank together. Oh, the sounds of children! Aren't they wonderful?! She even gets frustrated when she's pushed them out of her reach or when Mom or Dad tries to take them away. I kind of think this is funny. Maybe that's mean of me, but she's just so cute...even when she's upset.

Chowing down













Oops, I got caught with the camera and now she's distracted. :)













Her ponytail reminds me of a fuse on a fire cracker and so I've decided "My Little Darlin' is a Fire Cracker!" is her theme song. I seriously need to make/get her some cute hair bows so it's not so noticeable that her pony tail sticks straight up!

2 comments:

musson said...

TOO CUTE!! I seriously love how much hair she has. Oh if only Addie could grow some!! I must compliment you on your blog!!
You are so good at it!! You have updates all the time. LOVE IT!!!!

Alicia said...

I love her prep school outfit. Nice job.