Sunday, June 01, 2008

She's Got a Tooth!

Either that or she's sprouted a razor. Man is that little bugger sharp! But she's been drooling like a faucet for a couple months now and for the past couple days has been CRANKY!! So, today while I was bored in Sunday School I decided to shove my finger in to see if she'd made any progress. What I found was a jagged little stump that just about poked a hole in my finger! I was pretty excited. This means that my baby is not just cranky and not sleeping well for no reason...now I can blame it on the tooth!

Sorry, no pictures yet! It's still really small and it would be hard to see clearly in a photograph. Not to mention, it's nearly impossible to get a five-month old baby to open her mouth long enough for a picture without sticking a finger in to get sucked or chomped on first. Hopefully I'll get one soon though.

1 comments:

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

Hooray for a new tooth. That means real food soon!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and getting in on the giveaway. Good Luck!!