I finally pulled out Miri's 6-9 month clothes and tucked away the 3-6 month outfits today. I say finally because I've been putting this off for at least three weeks now. Miriam has been much too long for her little clothes and every time we got her dressed it took He-Man strenght coupled with a pair of vice grips just to get all those stinking snaps done up! Needless to say, she needed an upgrade. I've just been in denial about it. It is so sad for me to replace the small clothes with a bigger size because it means she's growing up right before my eyes (and some of those outfits were really cute). Oh, and not to mention all the hassle of cleaning all her little clothes, folding and boxing them away, getting the bigger things out, cleaning them, then folding and organizing them into drawers. It takes a good chunk of my dad to do this process. But, I did it and it's a good thing because she's almost too long for the bigger size already!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh that is bitter-sweet....your little girl is growin up! I probably would have been crying as I was putting away her old clothes! (but I am a baby!)
lol
Post a Comment