It's official. I have the best baby in the world. Don't believe me? Come spend a day with her. You'll see. I guess Heavenly Father is looking out for me. He knows how badly I want to finish my bachelor's degree and also knows the only way I could possibly handle school and a baby was to have a perfectly placid baby.
Miriam really is just so mellow; it amazes me. She hardly ever cries and on the rare occasion she does, it's most likely because she's tired but doesn't want to go to sleep (this only happens at night time -- she loves naps, just like her Mama). Usually she just sits and babbles away happily. She's content rolling around on the floor, playing in her stroller or sitting with her Mommy or Daddy. If anything is wrong, she just whines. But again, this is rare. She really is the perfect baby.
Here's how Miss Mellow usually acts
But she's often found doing this
Especially when Daddy is around (he took this picture)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
They Call Me Mellow Yellow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute little gal you've got there. That is funny cuz Mckenna hasn't lost any of her hair either. Well, it has thinned but no bald spot yet. Fun to do hair huh?
Post a Comment