The first day of May is tomorrow. This usually means that spring is well established and summer is on its way, right?! Wrong-o, bong-o. Around here Mother Nature is having quite the time toying with our poor little minds. Yesterday it got up to 74 degrees and was a beautiful, sunny day. Today...snow, cold, windy, ugly. I'm sure it will be this way for a couple more days, then we'll have three more days of nice, then back to yuck. This has been the pattern for the past month. Before that it was just yuck, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad, except for one problem. Allergies. They're back. They showed up right after spring did...the first time. There should be a rule for when allergies can come. I think we should be able to enjoy at least one full week of spring. Then bring on the sniffles and sneezes. It's fair game then. But since there is no such rule I'm left to suffer through allergies and winter. I'll just grit and bear it and hope to high Heaven that winter is officially over by my birthday (Memorial Day). Birthdays + Good Weather = Happy Haylee :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment