So, I've found a new and effective way to lose my baby weight. It's really quite simple and only involves actually doing one thing. No counting calories, no starvation required and no running until your body turns to jello (except for the fact that this is exactly what you're trying to rid yourself of). Well, what is the secret, you ask?! Please tell me now so I can try too. Well, here goes. Just wear your pre-prego super tight skinny jeans. I've been doing it for three days now, and I promise it's working. Why does it work? Well, it is a constant, slightly uncomfortable, reminder of the extra weight you are carrying that you wish to dispose of. Also, your shirts tend to look a little funny because of the rollover effect. No, not the cell phone rollover, the FAT rollover. The combination of discomfort and embarrassment from the spare tire hanging out over your trunk is enough to remind you not to eat any more than you need, this includes all those yummy snacks such as the handful of chocolate chips you take every time you pass the pantry, or the tiny inch thick slice of bread that calls your name (but only smothered in butter and jam, of course). I promise, you'll think twice!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are silly. :)
Post a Comment