There's only one weather element that I hate more than snow...it's wind. I think the worst is when the two combine to create a snowy, blowy mess, that some call a blizzard. Anyhow, today is one of those blustery days. We've got upwards of a 50 mph light breeze streaming through the area today. Now, you'd think after living in a continual low pressure zone for nearly twenty-two years that I'd get used to the wind, or at least adjust my daily beautification routine to suit. But, no, as I looked out the window, saw the trees bent over doing their morning stretches (they can almost touch their toes) I thought, Well, I guess I'd better do my hair. Heaven knows I always try to look my best, even when the torrential winds are likely to knot and tangle my coiffure. Even so, I'm sure that when I go to the store later today, as soon as I step outside the car I'll look something like this
or maybe this.
Either way it's bad, and just know that I'm not happy about it.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Blown Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You crack me up! That second picture reminds me of the clown wig we had when we were little that had all different colors. Remember that one? What a picture!
Post a Comment