Owen and I now both officially have church callings. Owen was called three or four weeks ago and is in Primary with the eight/nine year old kids. I was called this past Sunday to be the Relief Society Chorister. I'm excited to finally have a calling again because it's been over a year (well unless you count the Primary calling I had in Greensboro, but I was "morning" sick so much that I don't really count that) since I've had any church responsibilities! Anyway, this calling is great for my current mommy status. Since Miriam is still very young, she is kind of unpredictable. Especially during church. So, having a flexible calling like this is perfect for me. Owen can go off and do his thing, and I just make sure Miriam is fed and happy when it's time to lead. Then I can just pass her off to whomever wants to hold her, which is anyone who doesn't have a baby of their own. :) The ladies are always happy to take her off my hands. I mean, who could resist a face like this?! 
Thursday, April 03, 2008
New Callings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment