Last night when Owen and I were locking up the house and getting ready for bed (and doing another sweep for my planner -- it's still missing) we had a short, but interesting, conversation.
Owen: I think something is trying to nest in here (as he opens the grill).
Haylee: Oh really, what gives you that idea?! (my sarcastic reply after seeing this)
Here's some birds' new home. This is the second time they have tried (the first that I've seen though -- Owen cleared it out the first time) to build here. I guess we'll have to clean it out and hope they don't try again. We found out that they are getting in through a big gap in the back of the grill. At least there are no eggs, so I won't feel too bad about destroying their home so I can eat grilled chicken. Silly birds!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment