Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Celebrating Our Anniversary

Yesterday we had fun celebrating our anniversary. But I forgot to take pictures, so I have no proof. I guess you'll just have to trust me.

It started out bright and early with Owen opening his new Leatherman-Wave. He's been dying to have it and knew he was getting it since Saturday. So all I had heard was "Can I open it? How about now? Please, please, please!!" But I held strong and made him wait it out until the actual day of. He opened it first thing yesterday and he's been playing with it ever since.

Later in the morning, after Owen was finished with his classes for the day, we enjoyed homemade blueberry muffins. They were so yummy.

The only other thing we did to celebrate was dinner at Olive Garden. We used our gift card we had gotten at Christmas (like I said before, I'm cheap like that). It was really yummy also.

So, I guess to the average onlooker our anniversary was pretty boring and uneventful. But for me, it was great!! It revolved around food, always something I enjoy. Plus, I may love cooking, but I love having someone else prepare good food for me even more. (Note the good part -- Having someone else make me a meal just won't cut it). And I got to spend most of the day with my Honey.

0 comments: