Tuesday, April 29, 2008

For My Best Friend

Today marks Owen and my two-year anniversary. Here's a look at some fun memories from our dating and married life.












Before the Spirit Week fireworks show that Owen helped set up. I love my little pyro-boy.














How many grown men do you know who are secure enough to dress in a grass skirt and hula dance?!











He even blows fire!















After eating at Red Lobster in Provo while visiting friends during our Utah road trip












On a date dressed in our finest redneck attire
















Ooh. Kissy, kissy.












At Niagara Falls on our honeymoon












Waiting in line at the Brian Regan concert -- Take Luck!!












Proud Papa















What a patient and loving daddy! (Miriam is wailing in this picture)












Oh! That's just precious.

I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. Owen is the best husband and father I could ask for. He keeps me grounded, always makes me laugh, works hard to provide for our family and even takes out the garbage! What more could a girl want in life?!

I love you, snuggle face. I'm happy that I get to spend eternity with you!

1 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Yay Yay Yay! Happy 2 years guys! You are the best and Owen, thanks for taking care of my girl!! Love you guys!