...to join the Extreme Weight Loss Challenge
What is it?
A twelve week collaborative effort to get healthy and stay that way!
What it involves?
Setting weekly exercise and nutrition goals, doing your best to achieve these goals and encouraging everyone else in the challenge the reach his/her goals too! (We are tracking our progress by taking weekly measurements -- weight, chest, waist, hips, thighs and upper arms -- and weekly pictures...if this doesn't interest you, don't do it! But don't skip out on the fun just because of this).
When does it start?
Tomorrow - June 22, 2008 -- I know, I know! Short notice. But if you can't/won't start tomorrow, that's okay...join us anyway!
When does it end?
Twelve weeks, duh! Seriously though, the twelve week program will run through September 13 (or twelve weeks from your start personal start date), but hopefully the habits and routines started now will last a lifetime!
Who can join?
Anyone! You can join and blog about your progress/experience with the rest of us or you can do this privately and keep your good news to yourself! (If you want to blog along with us, leave a comment with your email so I can add you.)
How did this come about?
I've still got ten pounds of baby weight to lose and I'm not okay having it with me the rest of my life. Owen's got, well, more than ten pounds that he wants to get rid of, for good. We also both have genetic factors that will make our more aged years a problem if we don't make changes today. So, lately I've been trying to devise a plan that we can follow and stick with so we can get on track to living fit and healthy lives! Then, I started talking to my sister-in-law about the plan and she wanted in on the fun too...and of course, the more-the merrier. So, today we've been working on things to be completely prepared to start tomorrow. There may still be a few kinks here and there, but we'll work them out.
Why should I participate?
Even the healthiest of us can always improve and offer advice and encouragement to those who struggle or are just starting out. The more people that get involved, the more fun this will be! So, don't sit by! Join in the fun...and tell your friends too. Today is the day!
Come Live Better For Life!!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I Challenge You...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment