Thursday, June 12, 2008

Contacts, It Is

...and pony tails too (once it's long enough, at least).

About a month ago, Miriam started to become very agile with her hands. She mastered putting in and taking out her pacifier (but she only does this when she wants to -- try to get her to put it in at bedtime when she's playing around or take it out when it's time to eat...forget it...she's definitely got a mind of her own), grabbing and holding onto her toys and, you guessed it, pulling my hair and my glasses off my face. Nice, huh? I know, I know. I'm sure every mom has throughout all creation has experienced this, but now it's my turn. So, I've resorted to wearing my contacts and I'm growing my hair out so I can put it in a pony tail. The end.

2 comments:

Melodee said...

Haylee- Long time no see. Its Melodee (Dance) Hey I came across your blog on Bethany Cook's blog. I read your reviews blog and have a question for you. where do you buy your quinoa I have been finding this in a lot of health food books and I thought your recipe looked good?

Haylee said...

I got mine at Winco in the bulk foods. Most health food stores have it as well.