Owen, Haylee and Miriam
The other day at our Bradley Reunion the granola quiz was brought into the conversation. So, when I got home I just had to take it to find out my crunchiness level. I'm Mmm! Love that whole-grain crunch! Okay, so I'm a bit of a hippie...but only a bit. Good to know; now I can die happy (sarcasm intended). The areas I fall way short are make-up, shaving, vaccines and homeopathic remedies. Sorry mega-hippies, I gotta have my hygiene and my health care. I doubt I'll ever let go of these things because to me, they are necessities! Some areas I am quite extreme in (I'm gonna leave this open and let you think dirty thoughts about me for not specifying--although if you know me well then you can probably guess anyhow) and others I'm just moderate or a little radical. But, I'm happy with my "crazy" ideas and they work for me. So now, go take the Granola Factor Quiz and find out how crunchy you are...
I am only sprinkled with granola but their are a few things I am going/trying to change and once I am living in my own house again that will help.
That's funny...I'll have to take it.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am only sprinkled with granola but their are a few things I am going/trying to change and once I am living in my own house again that will help.
That's funny...I'll have to take it.
Post a Comment