When I was pregnant with Miriam I knew just by how active she was that I would soon have my hands full. Then, in the days following her birth, everyone seemed to disagree because she was so mellow and still. I attribute this to the lack of muscle control. After a couple weeks, and some strength training, my little girl was quickly returning to the wiggle worm I was pregnant with. She is now mobile. Not crawling or walking yet, of course, but rolling and turning circles. She's not quite figured out rolling all the way over yet, but she's close. What she does is kick her legs in the air, flop to one side, and repeat. I'll come back to find her on her facing a completely different direction than I left her in, on her side, and off her blanket. All her baby quilts just aren't quite big enough to contain her movement. Maybe a full or queen size quilt would work! :)
Here's where she started
Caught in action
A little while later
Friday, March 28, 2008
Wiggle Worm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment