My hair is wavy. Not straight, not curly...wavy. My Mom calls it wonky. One this is for sure, it definitely has a mind of its own. Luckily, I have the best hair stylist in the world. My sister-in-law, Tara, has been cutting and styling my hair for 12 years now. As the years have gone by, she has become a pro at dealing with the wonks and making them wows. All I have to do is sit down in her chair, tell her the length I want, and let her work her magic. When I do this, it always looks great on me AND is easy to work with. The only time this plan fails is when I have a specific trendy look I want. It rarely works out how it's supposed to. And it's always my fault. I should know better than to limit an artist!! Anyway, here's the most recent 'do.
Thanks to Tara keeping my hair looking great, Alicia keeping my make-up beautiful and my Mom keeping me in style, Owen thinks I'm one hot mama.
Friday, March 28, 2008
A Mind of Its Own
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment