For the last two weeks Owen and I have gradually been clearing out and boxing up what was left of my parents' things in their bedroom and bathroom. In the empty spaces we've been placing our things so we can live upstairs for the next 18 months.
It's been quite the process. We've been living in the upstairs for about a week and a half now, but haven't been completely "moved-in" (if you know what I mean). I'm slowly getting everything we need upstairs and deep-cleaning the downstairs as I go.
We're excited to be upstairs, as it will cut down on the utilities to be living on one floor only. Plus, this way, Miriam's room is much closer to ours and I can hear her wake up from our room...sort of. She is so stinkin' quiet that I still keep the monitor on though. I'm such a deep sleeper that I wouldn't wake up until she's screaming if I didn't use it.
In other news, Miriam's even "moving up" so to speak and has graduated to the "BIG" bathtub. She's just so long and too much of a wiggler to wash in the baby bathtub anymore. It makes such a mess!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Moving on up!
Look at that round belly and those chubby arms!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment