My mother is notorious for throwing a grandkid party for every holiday. Seriously, every holiday...Valentine's, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc. I guess she doesn't do Memorial Day, Labor Day, Flag Day, or Arbor Day, so maybe not every holiday. But now that she's serving a mission, she's not here to have these fun get-togethers anymore. So, my oldest sister, Heidi, being the responsible type, took it upon herself to continue the tradition.
She had all the grandkids over to dye eggs, have a hunt, make sock puppets, and decorate cupcakes! And all that in just 2 hours (impressive, I know). Then we all had pizza, provided by Grandma Rose as usual. Afterwards, the adults visited and the kids tuckered themselves out by jumping on the trampoline. I'd say Heidi threw a great party and will be a good proxy for grandma while she's gone.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Grandma's Annual Easter Bash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment