Tuesday was Miri's two-week check-up and everything looks great so far. She seems to be a perfect baby, fit for a textbook. She's even getting a little chub on her. She was born at 6lbs. 15oz. then weighed 6lbs. 4oz. on day four, and as of Tuesday she was up to 7lbs. 2oz.!! Yeah for exceeding the birth weight! Hopefully this will mean that she'll soon be able to wear her Fuzzi Bunz. As of yet, they have been too big for her little bum. We're excited that she is growing and we love having her around. Being a mommy is just about the sweetest thing ever. I look forward to many more years of mommyhood!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Two-Week Check-up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haylee, your baby is adorable. Congrats on the natural birth -- you're brave. I'm watching to see how you like the cloth diapers b/c I've thought of that for our next one-- if there is a next one. I'm also wondering if you can help me get in touch with Alicia. When you get a minute, would you either pass me her email or pass her mine? Thanks, and congrats again. Being a mommy is the best.
Emily Smith
honeyluv52@hotmail.com
Hey, I found your colors. They are sheer pink, sugar plum and currant craze. I will order them when I do my order (probably late Saturday night) and bring them with me! Love ya!
Post a Comment