The snow on the table was all accumulated in one day (Christmas Eve) and has only been added to since.
Yuck! I can't wait for spring. It's been winter here long enough.
One of my Mom's friends gave her this poem and I thought it was very fitting for the recent weather patterns in Eastern Idaho. Hopefully it will give you all a laugh either because you've experienced the wonderful Idaho winters and know how true this is or because you are somewhere much warmer and find it humorous that we're stuck here. Whichever way it is...enjoy!
It's winter in Idaho
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At 5 below.
Oh, how I love Idaho
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Idaho
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!!
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At 5 below.
Oh, how I love Idaho
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Idaho
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment