So, it has been forever since I've updated the blog...I realize this, and I apologize. Since I last updated, Christmas and New Years joined us, I began another semester and Owen started back to full-time work. Owen is working for Ideacom ECSI (my Dad's company) and possibly looking to get another job also. I am taking 17 credits, so feel free to ask if I'm sane in when April rolls around. Luckily the classes are all pretty interesting to me, so I'm hanging in there. It sure it a lot of work though. My 2 favorite classes are art curriculum & methods and children's literature. 2007 has been a great year so far. We've gotten lots of snow here in Rexburg, and even more cold temperatures. We got down to 30 below for a day or so, miserable. We'd gladly take those 70 degree NC winter days they've been having. But I guess they did get some snow and an ice storm or two, so it's probably not much better there anyway. In other news our bishopric got switched around, and we both got released from nursury. Owen is now the 2nd Sunday Priesthood teacher, and I am just enjoying the short time I have until some new calling creeps up on me. Anyway, I think that's the update for now.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment