Since I last wrote we've had some good news and some interesting news come about. The good news is that Craig, Owen's twin brother, is now officially engaged. He is getting married to his cutie, Heidi on May 12 in the Raleigh, NC temple. We are very excited about that, and are hoping to maybe come for a weekend considering we'll both be in our summer semester of school. As for the interesting news, Friday night, we sat watching a movie when all of a sudden we heard...skreeeech, honk, crash. We both ran out the front door and saw a small SUV completely rammed through the wrought iron fence that surrounds our apartment complex. Some boy and his girlfriend (both from Las Vegas, and not used to ice) had been driving up the hill and lost control ending up in a brick and iron fence. I suppose they weren't to happy with the situation, but it sure made for a little excitement in our lives. Both passengers were fine, but the vehicle was totaled and the fence, well...if you look in our pictures section I think you'll get the idea. In other news, Owen is doing very well working for my dad. He seems to have a knack at talking to people and selling things. But I'm sure this will not surprise anyone who has met him. As for me, school is going well, just a little bit quickly. Since the university changed the length of semesters from 16 to 14 weeks (which is really more like 12 or 13 since they count 2 and 3 day weeks as a full week) classes have just been cruising by and leaving me out of breath. Luckily, midterms are this next week, and that means I only have 3 1/2 semesters until I graduate!!! Yeah! That is exciting because they I can help push Owen through school, and we can get around to starting a family. Anyway, that's the news. We love and miss everyone and hope you're all doing well.
p.s. we like when people leave comments, it lets us know that people actually read this thing ;)
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Hello Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment