Alright, so I know I haven't really updated in over a month. But, we really have been quite busy.
So, back to November...we spent Thanksgiving at the Krupp Ranch, and it was very fun. We got to spend time with family, and relax a little too. We also met Craig's main squeeze, Heidi. She's very cute. On the down side of Thanksgiving Break, Owen got strep throat...total bummer. He was sick for almost the whole 5 day break.
The Wednesday following Thanksgiving, Owen's parents and Nanny flew in from North Carolina to celebrate Owen's birthday. That night we went to dinner with his family and my parents also. Then we took Mother, Daddy and Nanny to the Bar J Wranglers concert on campus. The Bar J Wranglers are a group of ranchers who also run a dinner/show thing during the summer in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, then they tour during the winter. The concert was a blast, they are sooo funny and talented. They have a nationally acclaimed fiddler and an awesome yodeler. Thursday was Owen's (and Craig's) birthday! This is when he got his pretty new suit. Doesn't he look great in it?! He's lost 30 pounds, and is still going! :) Mother made Owen's favorite dinner (cube steak) and we had cake and then had to say goodbye. :( They left Rexburg Friday morning to go celebrate with Craig.
Ever since they came Owen and I have been consumed with school. Last week was my worst and most stressful, I'm glad that's over. I've had many big projects and presentations and Owen has had many tests. Tomorrow is our last day of class for this semester. Then our finals are Monday-Wednesday. I get a nice big 2 week break before I start back up January 4 and Owen has the Winter Semester off.
In other fun news, last Saturday we went to Idaho Falls to the Jeremy Krupp Family Annual Chocolate Dipping Fest (I just made up that really long title, but that's technically what it is) :)
We dipped lots of caramel, raisins, peanuts, marshmallows, pretzels, and fondants. It was fun and a very good sugar rush!! After that we went up to my parents to help with the Annual Grandkid Christmas Party. That added to our sugar rush! The kids made graham cracker gingerbread houses and played Christmas games with Grandma and Buttercup (Brother Krupp without the 'R's). I planned on taking pictures of this fun day, but I'm always so interested in what is going on that I forget. I'll try to do better at Christmas
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Finally Updating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the update! We love reading about you guys!
Hey, it was great to read up on your life. I have pictures of the kids with gingerbread houses if you want them.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment