Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Times of Change!

Hello all!
It has been quite a while since I have updated...I apologize. It has just been a teensy weensy hectic, and by teensy weensy I mean A LOT!!! So, since I last updated, I finished my winter semester with STRAIGHT A'S! I was very excited. I nearly killed myself doing it, but I am quite pleased with final result (not necessarily the grades, but the learning I accomplished also).

During finals week, Owen decided he had had enough of living on the third floor. It also just so happened that our neighbors who live on the first floor directly below us moved out. So, as one might conclude we moved downstairs. We now live in 204 rather than 208, big change, eh?!

As for now, Owen and I are now in Greensboro, North Carolina and loving it so far. We arrived her last Friday night and moved in Saturday. We live in a cute apartment complex called Allerton Place. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a sunroom (basically a third bedroom). They are nice and spacious and even have some funky wallpaper in the kitchen and bathrooms! It's just a couple miles away from his parents and it has been very fun to be around his side of the family. We have missed them like crazy. Owen started his new job yesterday and has already worked and worked. No sales as of yet, but hey, it's only been one day! I'll keep you posted though. I am working for the same company (ProAlarm) as one of three receptionists. It is my job to make sure the techs are sent to install the systems that the sales reps have sold. Pretty simple. Since there are two other receptionists I only work 2 days a week (all day though). So, other than Tuesdays and Fridays, give me a call! :) Anyway, I think that's all the news I have for now.

p.s. So as not to confuse anyone about how many apartments we have now...it's 2. We are keeping our Rexburg apartment because we didn't want to move (I realize we moved anyway) and then we are in Greensboro until the end of August. Owen's sales season ends August 25th and school doesn't start again until September 12th, so that will leave us a little room for playing with the family and driving back to Idaho.

0 comments: