Today Rexburg got its first snow of the season, crazy eh? It was just a flurry, and didn't stick at all, but still . . . snow?! Anyway, school has been going well. I get to go on a field trip with my second grade class on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about that, although it will be very cold, and I'm not really looking forward to that. Today we bought some cute decorations for the house. We've had some random plant buckets with nothing in them, so we got some silk flowers for them, and we got some potpourri and then things for Christmas presents. That's about all that has gone on.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey guys...I just checked out your recipes page and found all sorts of new ones! Our ward has volunteered me to put together a ward cookbook...maybe I'll have to steal some of your recipes.
Anyway, hope you're doing well. We love you! Hey, don't you guys ever take any pictures?
Hey, so how was conference?!
Post a Comment