Owen and I have been lucky enough to have a long weekend because of Pioneer Day tomorrow. And since we never have Friday classes, it will be a 4-day weekend, wahoo!! Anyway, I took that bio test Friday, and I got a 93% so not too bad. Owen went and worked for awhile and that night we grill hamburgers with Trevor and Alison. Saturday was very fun. We went to Idaho Falls and did a session at the temple . . . in Spanish (fine for Owen, not so fine for me) we'll be sure to check the schedule next time we go. Then we went to see Superman Returns, and it was pretty good, and it was nice to have a date. Then we had dinner with my parents and spent some time with them. And today, we had our first nursery experience. It was very entertaining, and I think we'll have lots of fun in there.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment