Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I accomplished my first "real" teaching experience today, and I think it went very well. It was in my music methods class and I taught the song Simple Gifts to my class. So, now I have 1 down and 2 more to go for this class. My next teaching assignment is on Thursday for the same class, but this time it has to be a song that can be integrated into the regular classroom. I also teach frisbee in a couple weeks for my PE methods class, and I'm pretty excited for that. So school seems to be going well. Other than my two methods classes I have a Bio 100 class. I have my first test for that class this Thursday, and I feel very prepared, so hopefully I will ace it. I'll be sure to let everyone know if I do. As for Owen, he seems to be kicking butt in his classes. He is so motivated, and is always getting his homework done. He's doing great in his math class, loves his literature class, and seems to grit his teeth through his information systems class. He's amazing! He's always helping clean the house so I don't get stressed out from it, and he's just the best husband a girl could ask for.

1 comments:

Gina said...

Way to go Haylee! Those ElEd classes can really bog you down, but you're pushing through and are doing awesome! We are so glad to have a sister in law like you! Thanks for making Owen happy.