Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pregnancy Update

We have had many requests for a pregnancy update and recent belly pictures, so here it is. Lately I've been feeling pretty good other than some killer heartburn and lower back/pelvis pain. But I really can't complain too much because this pregnancy has not been too bad compared to many other women out there.

We have a very, very wiggly baby. She has developed a new routine of getting hiccups sometime between 4-6 a.m. ... fun fun! It is what I imagine Chinese water torture to be like, just with an internal twitch instead. It probably wouldn't be that annoying, except for the whole 4 a.m. thing. I think anything repetetive, like a twitch or Owen snoring, bothers me at this time of day. Only 2 months to go!!

In other news, I seem to have lost my feet. I suppose they are still there since I can usually feel them aching when I've been standing too long, but I just don't see them very often anymore. Every now and then I catch a glimpse of them when I lean to the side and then look down. Anyway, I'm beginning to miss little things like my feet, and my bellybutton. It seems to have become much wider than it used to be. At least it has little chance of becoming a turkey timer like some women's since it was so amazingly deep to start with. But it sure is trying to flatten itself out. I also miss shaving my legs. Don't get me wrong, I do still shave my legs How gross would that be after another 2 months? Sick. But it is quite the task to do anymore...painting toenails and putting on socks fits within this category also.

Other than these few things I miss, I am very happy to be pregnant and very excited to meet this little girl that wakes me up with hiccups and wiggles day and night. I'm anxious to see what she will look like and what kind of personality she'll have, although the wiggles are probably some indication that she'll be very active. I'm also beginning to come to the nervous realization of what is in, must come out. I suppose every girl goes through this phase during her first pregnancy, but I just really don't know what to expect at all...and it scares me!! Oh well, billions have done it before, at least I know it can be done!

Here's the most recent profile pictures. I know... I'm huge, don't remind me.

30 Weeks

2 comments:

Gina said...

SO CUTE!

Alicia said...

I don't really think that you look huge. Just so ya know.