Owen has picked up a new joy in life...reading! He has started reading Harry Potter and loves it, and I love that he loves to read. He is about a chapter away from finishing book one, and then he'll move on to book two. We're both doing well in school still. Midterm grades were posted last week and we both have all A's and B's, so that's great! Other than that, we're just enjoying the cold, and lately very windy, weather of Rexburg and loving the married life. We're still in nursery and loving every minute of it. It is really fun, especially once you can figure out certain children's personalities. They are all so different and wonderful. Funny story from Sunday...I got corrected by a 20 month old. Lately he has started talking more and more and Sunday he wanted me to wear my shoes (since I don't ever wear them in nursery). So he brought them over to me and said, "Shoes." I agreed, and replied that those were my shoes, and that he had shoes also. He then looked at his feet and responded, "Boots," he pointed at my shoes and said again, "shoes." So apparently, he knows the difference between shoes and boots, and I am a doofus...just joking. Anyway, that's the update. I hope everyone else out there (friends and family) are doing well.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment